OtakuBoards

Do you think they should keep adding on to the inuyasha series?

Guest Mitsuki

Guest Mitsuki
[COLOR=Purple]i think they should but i want to know what everyone else thinks because they left so many things left undone like they didnt[spoiler] kill naraku and kagome and inuyasha still arent together [/spoiler]so please tell me what you think they should do[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]Mitsuki[/B],

I will be closing this for several reasons. The first being that before posting a new thread it's a good idea to read this first: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=55649]IMPORTANT: How to Post in Anime Lounge[/URL] where you will find that checking the thread directory to see if there is already a thread on the show you wish to discuss exists is a good idea. Since if one does you are expected to post in the existing thread instead of creating a new one.

You will also see that we require the use of spoiler tags like I have added to your opening post since not everyone has seen the show. Anytime you are discussing things that would spoil a show for someone who has yet to see it. Always use spoiler tags. Instructions for how to use them are located in the How to Post in Anime Sticky I linked to earlier.

And finally OtakuBoards emphasizes quality discussion in its threads. To meet the site's standards, make sure your posts are clear and have a point that adds to the conversation. Also, use of proper spelling and grammar is important. This is even more important in the opening post of a thread. For example you could have taken time to explain a little of what InuYasha's about. But since there is already a thread for this show, just follow the link in the thread directory and post there please.

If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~indifference

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]