The Heart Posted May 9, 2007 Posted May 9, 2007 [CENTER][IMG]http://www.imageox.com/image/49282-nerdchic.png[/IMG] Done with the help of [URL=http://www.gimptalk.com/forum/topic/Syd-s-Stock-Sig-Tutorial-11256-1.html][U][COLOR=Indigo]this[/COLOR][/U][/URL] lovely GIMP tutorial (Thanks, Sydney!). Comments, requests, or suggestions anyone? (Note: I am a sensitive person, so no flaming please...)[/CENTER]
jigglyness Posted May 9, 2007 Posted May 9, 2007 I think it could use a little more warm colors to balance it out. :] and the contrast is a little high. But not bad with GIMP. I used to use that a lot before I started using photoshop.
Cat Posted May 9, 2007 Posted May 9, 2007 I like the blue that you used in the banner. I think that it contrast well with the Doctor Image. I also like the saying that you used. It really matches the Doctor. This is one of the few banners that I have seen of the Doctor and It makes me smile to see one of my favorite shows in a banner. Great job I know how heard GIMP is to use.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now