Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey! Um I just wanted to see if anyone on here likes Jrock, because I do. Anyways I wanted to see if you like it and also what are your favorite bands.

Mine would be alice nine, Dir En Grey, UVERworld, Miyavi, Gazette, and also SID.
Posted
[font=Verdana][color=blue]kumi-chanmi, we already have a couple of Japanese music threads. One for Japanese Rock/Metal, which can be found [thread=56006]here[/thread] and one for Japanese music in general, which can be found [thread=54456]here[/thread].[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]In the future, please make sure you check the thread directory (located at the top of the Music, Movies & TV thread list) before posting a new thread to make sure we don't already have a thread about that subject.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staff member.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Thread closed.[/color][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...