Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Woodnymph Avatar


Recommended Posts

Guest Uoyevoli
Posted
Hello there!
I'm in need of help.
I'd need a woodnymph avatar for a roleplaying game.

It should not be any woodnymph, I'd like to develope my character from a human to a woodnymph.
For that I've got this picture:

[img]http://Exius.tibia-online.de/alannah.jpg[/img]

Well more or less I would still like to see the face of this picture, in the face of the woodnymph, got what I mean?
the background isn't really important, maybe forest/wood/plant like~
It should be maximum 200*200 pixles.

In hope, that someone can help me.
(I'm lookin' for help like mad)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...