Karma Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 New banner again, i know. I'ma changing person. haha. anyways. This picture: [url="http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4549/kiss1ah2.jpg"]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4549/kiss1ah2.jpg[/url] This text in the top left hand corner: "I just wanted one kiss..." Bottom right hand text: "but it's just a dream.." please and thanks. 500 x 100
Retribution Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [size=1]Hey DJ, it would seem you've exceeded your monthly bandwidth for photobucket, because I can't see the image. Try hosting it at imageshack.us, you don't even need to sign up, or if that doesn't work you can always upload the file as an attachment to OB.[/size]
Darren Posted June 13, 2007 Posted June 13, 2007 Also, since Retribution seems to be giving advice, (by the way, it didn't show up on mine either) You may want to consider changing your text to "I just [U]wanted[/U] one kiss..." Or you could change the second part to "but [U]it's[/U] just a dream." You switched from present tense to past tense, which makes it confusing and gramatically incorrect... And I know this isn't an english lesson, and I apoligize for it, but I figured you didn't intend to do that and I thought I'd help ya out! ;)
Karma Posted June 16, 2007 Author Posted June 16, 2007 [size=1]Okay! Errors have been fixed, and now the linky works! I've checked and it does. So now, if anyone want's to work it,....do your stuff![/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now