Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]I'm kind of new here, but I was wondering if anyone would make me a banner and avatar for the show Genshiken. I want it to have Madarame on it smiling evilly and to have my name, ForsakenUndead, on it. As for colors, I guess black and dark green would be good so it matches my text.[/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
If you can provide a picture or just a reference picture, I'll make it for you. :] I don't have the time to be looking for the pictures at the moment, so if you can provide it, thanks in advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...