Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]To everyone on the boards, I want to wish everyone a happy new year. A hell of a lot of personal stuff has happened to me this year, and I hope I have a better year for 2002 to come. Also, do any of you do anything big for the new year?[/SIZE]
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
If i'm not mistaken there is already a New Years Topic but anyway. Happy New Years!
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
How did you people start talking about food?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]How did you people start talking about food? [/B][/QUOTE]

Because we like to [i]eat[/i] food..... :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Because we like to [i]eat[/i] food..... :D [/B][/QUOTE]


Food is a good source of energy, want to stay alive, got to eat...
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Yes but Food in this topic = Spam you fools! See I told you you spam Snail. Foolish Insect.
Posted
If you don't eat food, you might not live to see the next New Year.

By the way, you're talking about spam and spam is food. Stop spamming in my topic!!!
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
1: I'm talking about the Computer Spam

2: This isn't about Food

3: you didn't make the topic = Ain't your topic.

Beat Dat!
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
But i'm the good guy in this because i questioned and alerted the mods. So why don't we just shut up!? Don't reply to this Snail for YOU will have continued to the spam.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...