Zidargh Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [SIZE=1]To everyone on the boards, I want to wish everyone a happy new year. A hell of a lot of personal stuff has happened to me this year, and I hope I have a better year for 2002 to come. Also, do any of you do anything big for the new year?[/SIZE]
Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 If i'm not mistaken there is already a New Years Topic but anyway. Happy New Years!
Fall Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 I'm having a BBQ and then going to McDonalds the next day. :D
Single H Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 Lots of eating will be done this year. Getting my first kiss etc.....
Charles Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 I'll probably eat some chicken wings, drink some Louisiana hot sauce, and watch the fireworks explode.
stardust Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 Happy new year!I'm bored!I'm not doin anything tonight!Ok,I'll just hang round here!YAY!
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 How did you people start talking about food?
Fall Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B]How did you people start talking about food? [/B][/QUOTE] Because we like to [i]eat[/i] food..... :D
Single H Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] Because we like to [i]eat[/i] food..... :D [/B][/QUOTE] Food is a good source of energy, want to stay alive, got to eat...
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 Yes but Food in this topic = Spam you fools! See I told you you spam Snail. Foolish Insect.
Charles Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 If you don't eat food, you might not live to see the next New Year. By the way, you're talking about spam and spam is food. Stop spamming in my topic!!!
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 1: I'm talking about the Computer Spam 2: This isn't about Food 3: you didn't make the topic = Ain't your topic. Beat Dat!
Fall Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 You do know that us 3 are spamming this topic anyway, by talking about spam, when the topic is on New Year's? :D
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 But i'm the good guy in this because i questioned and alerted the mods. So why don't we just shut up!? Don't reply to this Snail for YOU will have continued to the spam.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now