cancer Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 [SIZE=1]I am going into graphic design, and I'm making a Myspace page for my design commisions. I really need to learn html to design my site, and just learn more about it in general. Can anyone help me out here? Maybe tell me where I can find free html tutorials. I'd appreciate any assistance.[/SIZE]
Lady Asphyxia Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 [font=Arial][size=2][color=DarkGreen][url="http://w3schools.com/"]w3schools[/url] ^ The website to learn off, simply because it has everything. It's just pages and pages and pages of information, with easy to reference stuff. Also, I suggest you find a friend who knows it who you can latch onto and scream with frustration whenever something doesn't work. Mine were Mnemolth and Dead Seraphim. If you do need help, though, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I'm not ridiculously advanced, though. [/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now