OtakuBoards

Muyo is back!

Guest Saiyaman

Guest Saiyaman
Well I just was watching CN and Tenchi Freaking Muyo came on! It started at Episode one. I can't believe this! Discuss how it came back in this topic.

OH MY GOD! THE CRAPPY DUBBED MUYO IS BACK!!! Yep, I swear, those dubbers try to americanize anime all the time. Would u like some TTTEEEEAAAA???

yeah they did boot a DBZ epp. off, but they also booted off Zoids. now...some one tell me, why dont they just get rid of Batman? it is a lame show, so they should get rid of it and then extend the Toonami time line so it can fit all the GOOD shows that are worth watching in!:devil: :flaming:
then again...th@ is my opinion...:naughty: :therock:

Guest Saiyaman
I have so much free time I have my own set up for toonami. It scares me all the free time I have..............I'll post my little list later.

*dances*

Tenchi is baaaaaaack!

Oh I can't WAIT until Tenchi Universe its so coooool

And of course the first episode starred RYOKO!!!! me faves :D

Of course the animation is horrible in Muyo.. and wouldnt ya' know that since LM became one of my friends... Washuu has grown on me and we dont see her for a while but I'm absolutely ecstatic that it's back on!!!

I wuvs Ryoko ;3

Guest Saiyaman
The animation to me in Muyo seems good. Although I wish someone would jam a stick nto Tenchi's head. ...Ooops I weny Violence Overboard. :D Oh well...........

-Saiya-Jin God

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]The animation to me in Muyo seems good. Although I wish someone would jam a stick nto Tenchi's head. ...Ooops I weny Violence Overboard. :D Oh well...........

-Saiya-Jin God [/B][/QUOTE]

is that actually a bad thing?:all:
(not saying that it is...):devil: