Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Muyo is back!


Recommended Posts

Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Well I just was watching CN and Tenchi Freaking Muyo came on! It started at Episode one. I can't believe this! Discuss how it came back in this topic.
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Yeah I get to see it again. I'm so glad Muyo is back. They stop showing two eppies of DBZ though.
Posted
OH MY GOD! THE CRAPPY DUBBED MUYO IS BACK!!! Yep, I swear, those dubbers try to americanize anime all the time. Would u like some TTTEEEEAAAA???
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Tenchi does sound stupid. Much like a moron. But I havn't seen that many Tenchi eppies so this this good for me.
Posted
yeah they did boot a DBZ epp. off, but they also booted off Zoids. now...some one tell me, why dont they just get rid of Batman? it is a lame show, so they should get rid of it and then extend the Toonami time line so it can fit all the GOOD shows that are worth watching in!:devil: :flaming:
then again...th@ is my opinion...:naughty: :therock:
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
I have so much free time I have my own set up for toonami. It scares me all the free time I have..............I'll post my little list later.
Posted
*dances*

Tenchi is baaaaaaack!

Oh I can't WAIT until Tenchi Universe its so coooool

And of course the first episode starred RYOKO!!!! me faves :D

Of course the animation is horrible in Muyo.. and wouldnt ya' know that since LM became one of my friends... Washuu has grown on me and we dont see her for a while but I'm absolutely ecstatic that it's back on!!!

I wuvs Ryoko ;3
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
The animation to me in Muyo seems good. Although I wish someone would jam a stick nto Tenchi's head. ...Ooops I weny Violence Overboard. :D Oh well...........

-Saiya-Jin God
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]The animation to me in Muyo seems good. Although I wish someone would jam a stick nto Tenchi's head. ...Ooops I weny Violence Overboard. :D Oh well...........

-Saiya-Jin God [/B][/QUOTE]



is that actually a bad thing?:all:
(not saying that it is...):devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...