Guest Magnifique. Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 Heard of the band called "Collective Soul" ? I love them to death :catgirl: Somw of my favorite songs from them are "Precious Declaration", "Heavy", "Crown", "Generate", "Listen", and "Full Circle"... GOSH, all their albums have been good so far, I think :p <3 [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]I edited the title to make it more obvious what this thread was about.[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]- Petie[/COLOR][/FONT]
Korey Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 [quote name='Magnifique.']Heard of the band called "Collective Soul" ? I love them to death :catgirl: Somw of my favorite songs from them are "Precious Declaration", "Heavy", "Crown", "Generate", "Listen", and "Full Circle"... GOSH, all their albums have been good so far, I think :p <3[/QUOTE] I've heard some Collective Soul, but I'm not the hugest fan in the world. They are good, but just not my cup of tea.
Aberinkula Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 [COLOR="Navy"]I don't mind them that much. In fact they're a Alternative/grunge band. But they just don't suit me well. I'm a more post-grunge/metal kind of guy. But I have heard a few of their songs, and they aren't bad at all.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now