OtakuBoards

Matrix Banner Request (RPG)

Skye

[size=1][color=blue][right]As many of you may know, I am running an invite only Matrix RPG. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would make me a banner to put at the top of my thread. Feel free to go crazy with it, but I'd like the words "Virtual Realities - The Matrix Revisited" and "By Squiggles". Do what you like. :)

Please and thank you![/size][/color][/right]

[SIZE="1"]Oh boy, I'm all over this one. I am a Matrix banner veteran..er, meaning I've made loads of Matrix banners in my day due to a major obsession with the movies. Its been awhile though so I'd like to make another. Actually, I still have my Matrix website up, heh, the memories.

I'll get started later this evening or in the morning.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Indigo"]Well this is sort of related, but if you don't already know about this site: [URL="http://www.dafont.com/"]dafont[/URL] then definitely check it out since it has a lot of nice free fonts. It's usually where I go when I need a new one for a project.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Squiggles'][size=1][color=blue][right]Thanks!

BTW, Princess, you can still make one. ^_^ (And if you or Indi want, join? *puppydog eyes*)[/size][/color][/right][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Er, I don't think indifference men't he was going to make one. He was only helping you out on font sites. ^_^

Anyhoo, here is the banner. If it isn't what you had in mind, or would like something changed, let me know.[/SIZE]