Korey Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 EDIT: Since this hasn't happened yet, I'm opening this to anyone who can take it on. Thank you very much
Skye Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 [size=1][color=blue]Can't I try just for the fun of it? Pleeeeeeeeaaaase? And couldn't you make me a little less.... bizarre? o_O[/size][/color]
Korey Posted July 10, 2007 Author Posted July 10, 2007 [quote name='Squiggles'][size=1][color=blue]Can't I try just for the fun of it? Pleeeeeeeeaaaase? And couldn't you make me a little less.... bizarre? o_O[/size][/color][/QUOTE] I lift my restriction, just because I know that you can do a really good job...I just can't deny that pretty little face of yours ^_^ Oh yeah if you wanted to change you, that's cool. Chiyo-chan was one of the cutest characters I could think of...I don't watch too much Shojo. EDIT: Since this hasn't happened yet, I'm opening this to anyone who can take it on. Thank you very much PS: Mods I realize that I double posted. It's to make sure that the post will show up in the newer threads. please don't merge my posts, because I want this to be read under the default thread reading settings. Thanks a billion. ~Korey[INDENT][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="1"]Sorry, no exceptions. If you want the thread to be bumped back up, simply delete your original post and then repost the whole thing. That will have the desired effect without double posting. ~indifference[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now