Makurayami Posted July 13, 2007 Posted July 13, 2007 I call them siggys, others call them banners - whatever, they're all the same. Anyways - Pic: [IMG]http://accel98.mettre-put-idata.over-blog.com/0/38/65/34/bleach/ichigo-hollow2-copie.png[/IMG] Words: "XYZ" and underneath it "The Beast Within" That's really all I want. Everything else is up to the artist. Thanks in advance.
Who Am I? Posted July 13, 2007 Posted July 13, 2007 [size=1]I hope it fits your request, and the OB requirements. :) [img]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g193/xWonderful/for%20others/XYZ.gif[/img] URL:[url]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g193/xWonderful/for%20others/XYZ.gif[/url] [img]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g193/xWonderful/for%20others/XYZ.png[/img] URL: [url]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g193/xWonderful/for%20others/XYZ.png[/url] enjoy! need anything else? do ask. [/size]
Makurayami Posted July 14, 2007 Author Posted July 14, 2007 Thank-you for your try, but it's not quite what I'm looking for. I was hoping for something with a little more photoshop work done to it. I perfer my siggys to be more old-fashioned I guess. The request is still open for anyone who wants to try.
Hybrid Ninja Posted July 15, 2007 Posted July 15, 2007 Just found your request while looking for a bleach thread :animesmil If your still wanting a sig.. here's an attempt. [first try at making a sig that's not from my own stock :animeswea ] [IMG]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9941/xyzvg7.jpg[/IMG] && [IMG]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6180/xyz2pb5.jpg[/IMG]
Makurayami Posted July 17, 2007 Author Posted July 17, 2007 Ah cool, that's more what I was thinking of. Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now