Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey I always hate to ask for a favor I can't return but if it's not to much trouble can someone make me an avatar out of one of these? Doesnt matter which.

[url]http://es.konami-europe.com/media/es/726.jpg[/url]

[url]http://cache.kotaku.com/gaming/metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-20040721022520440.jpg[/url]

If you would like to make a banner and it's not to much trouble then i would appreciate it a lot. If it could just say "When I Woke up this morning got myself a gun". Completely optional I would really just like the avatar.
Posted
[color=#656446][img]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/6205/glutamatefu6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2731/glutamatebanhk2.jpg[/img][/COLOR]
Posted
Oh dear God someone actually did it? I was just about to try and delete the thread.

Thank you so much Delta. I really love it. The color scheme is perfect and you used the text I requested. Thanks again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...