OtakuBoards

The Beat Crusaders

hyuuga_hinata

Ever since I heard them play the OP of BECK:Mongolian Chop Squad's Hit in the USA,i had to hear more of them,they're a 5 piece band who perform with cardboard boxes of their faces printed in a dot-matrix printer,their band includes Tōru Hidaka (vocals, guitar), Masahiko Kubota (bass), Tarō Katō (guitar), Maseeta [real name: Hirofumi Yamashita] (drums), and Keitaimo [real name: Keita Tanabe] (keyboard),they're also known as BECR,was instigated at the end of 1997 by Hidaka-san as an experimental U.S. Lo-Fi Indie Pop unit. Their former members are Mitsutaka Umuyashiki, Takayuki Araki, Hiroyuki Tai to eventually form a new band ANITA CHILI PEPPERS,wherein Tōru-san had eventually recruited 4 new members,which make up the Beat Crusaders today. Later on down the road, their song "Hit In The USA" was used for the opening of the anime Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, which moved the band out of the indie scene hitting Japanese music. Since then they have released several more albums including a cover album of American and British songs entitled "Musicrusaders." More recently their song "TONIGHT, TONIGHT, TONIGHT" was used as the opening of the anime Bleach. In 2006, the band's music made its first American appearance as the opening theme song, "Hey x 2 Look x 2" (Aka "Hey Hey Look Look") to the Nicktoons animated series, Kappa Mikey.
source: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beat_Crusaders[/url]

they rock so hard,i love their song Hit in the USA the best of all!

I like them for their "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight" Bleach song. It's pretty fun to sing lol. I loved their Engrish. As for some other songs, I'm not sure if I've listened to any others though. I'll probably YouTube them or something later.