Saya Minatsuki Posted July 21, 2007 Posted July 21, 2007 How does one get their user name changed? Do I have you PM an administrator? If so, who would that be?
desertphoenix Posted July 21, 2007 Posted July 21, 2007 [COLOR="DarkRed"]I found this in one of SunfallE's posts.[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=731055&postcount=1[/url] [/COLOR]
James Posted August 2, 2007 Posted August 2, 2007 [color=#606060]Sorry this wasn't clearer, Saya. I'd like to put in a self-change feature in the future, I just want to do it without it being too difficult to track who you are (i.e. if you change your name lots, your friends and other members might become confused as to who you are - it can cause some issues).[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now