OtakuBoards

does anybody know a good online cosplay store except ebay?

Guest sugargirl11

Guest sugargirl11
HIYA!!
i live in a SMALL island, so i doubt we'll have a convention anytime soon.
but we have anime stores here and there, actually.. maybe just around 4 for the entire island o_O

well you see, i want a cosplay outfit! ^^ for fun and so i can go to the mall with it XDD keke!

but -_- i cant trust ebay cause my friends said that sometimes they dont come and its kinda scary >
anybody wanna tell me where to get cosplay stuff online? OH! and i wanna know if they're lolita outfits online too ^^
>< i do want to sew, but my parents wont let me touching the sewing machine.

[b][url=http://cospatio.com/]Cospatio[/url][/b]

The one that I would highly recommend because of the awesome quality of the costumes is Cospatio. You see the name "Cospatio" all over the Layers magazines, and their store in Shibuya district is a cosplay heaven. Although a small shop, once you enter, everything you see is cosplay. In the middle is a big rack(?) filled with a bunch of costumes with labels indicating the series. On display are the hottest/new items (when I went there, the Suzumiya Haruhi uniform and Mikuru bunny suit were on display), located right in front of the entrance. On the walls are wigs, more cosplay, and other accessories like ears and what not. There's even a small drssing room and a TV with some random anime on.

But let's get onto the site >_>

The good:
-Best quality cosplays I've seen.
-Cospatio clothing is a very good brand.
-Large variety of costumes.

The bad:
-Might be considered a bit pricy to some. Usually full costumes (meaning top and bottom or the one piece) range from $300 - $400 USA dollars.
-I don't know if the same applies to the website, but I'm sure it does. Cospatio does not ship internationally. Only in Japan. But if you have a friend in Japan that can ship it to you, that'll work too. (Might want to pay them back though, S&H can get pretty expensive.)

[b][url=http://lawrarashop.com/]Lawrara Shop[/url][/b]

I don't know much about this one, because someone on another forum had just told me about it. She said she bought her Suzumiya Haruhi costume there for a relatively good price. I personally don't care for the site's design though, but I have to admit, the comments feature is pretty nifty.

The good:
-Cheaper prices. Usually things like a Bleach shinigami outfit or a D-Grayman uniform cost around $110. Although things are usually on sale, and in some cases (like the SuzuHaru uniform, the price can lower to around $10. (SuzuHaru outfit only costs $50)
-They have a "custom size" feature.

The bad:
-Most costumes are directed towards females only (although you can note whether or not you are male in the custom size thing)
-Standard quality costumes
-Not many choices for cosplay costumes.

Hope I helped. ^-^'

most of the time,some costume parts can be found at discount bins,malls,sales or places that sell cheap clothing & other stuff,i also had a hard time looking for cosplay materials,but you just really gotta look hard to see the good stuff,your hard work can pay off most of the time because they can come cheaper than the normal price,sometimes you just have to add more stuff or you just have to go to a tailor to let them sew whatever else is needed(but you can sew it yourself if you think you can),the key word is hard work;)

Go to [url]http://www.qqcosplay.com[/url] They are cheap, efficient, do FANTASTIC work, and I swear by them. These people are who I go to when I want a costume done that I posetively know I could never sew myself. They made me a spectacular Edward Elric costume last year, outfit accessories and everything for just a little over $150US

There is also a site called [url]www.paradiseanime.com[/url] that runs a shop here in Houston that ships, and they have alot of cosplay as well as numerous other anime merchandise. And if they don't have it, they can get it. Just ask them and they will do what they can to get you the costume you want.