OtakuBoards

Information From CN

Guest Saiyaman

Guest Saiyaman
I'm no Mod or Admin or work forOTaku but i'm a nice person. So i'm gonna post information from CN.

Monday, January 21-Saturday, January 26

The twin titans of tights face off on Toonami to see which superhero is more powerful during BATMAN vs. SUPERMAN. Every night, Monday, January 21-Friday, January 25, Toonami will air back-to-back episodes of Batman: The Animated Series and Superman from 6-7 p.m. (e/p). All week long, fans will be able to go to Toonami.com to play an exclusive online game and vote for their favorite superhero. On Saturday, January 26, the Caped Crusader and the Man of Steel will return for a seven-hour superhero marathon from 1-7 p.m. (e/p). At 5 p.m. on Saturday, the winner of the online vote will be revealed and the final two hours of BATMAN vs. SUPERMAN will be dedicated to the victorious superhero.

Zoids will be shown starting January 07th at 6:30 AM (Florida/New York time)

Brand new Episode of Justice League on January 21st at 9:30PM (Florida.New York Time)

You got any information post it!

Eew. I hate batman and superman. Can that really be considered anime? I don't even know if it was man in Japan; how sad. I can't believe people picked the Joker as one of the worst villains on new years Eve-il. That was a perfectly good space for a villain! Feh. I hate thaaaaaaaaat!:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]I can't believe people picked the Joker as one of the worst villains on new years Eve-il. That was a perfectly good space for a villain! Feh. I hate thaaaaaaaaat!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Two notes about Batman:

#1: The show was produced in some asian animation studio, I believe it was korea but I could be wrong... I would have to get out my magazines to know for sure.

#2: The Joker is one of the most evil and twisted people this side of Hitler! He kills for no other reason then the fact that ke knows it is wrong. He has no superpowers at all yet he still manages to slaughter thousands of innocents (in the comics that is, you should see some of the stuff this guy has pulled off).

They showed like 4 DBZ episodes in a row that night! How much of that show can one person stand? Majiin Bu is a big baby who likes to turn people into cookies ([i]ooh, I'm scared[/i]) and if Vegeta is so evil then why does he always help everyone save the day? If you want a character who truly represents evil in its purest form then look no further then the joker and not a piece of bubblegum with a sugar craving.[/SIZE]

:mad:

I know it WAS fairly dumb almost all the villains were from DBZ. People weren't thinking about whether peeps were evil or not, they were just DBZ maniacs. (hey, I'm getting over it!) I can't believe raditz got picked either, I mean, he never even killed anyone, except Goku, but he didn't actually kill him. And Majin Buu does a lot more than turn people into cookies. He actualyly is pretty evil, but not in the eps they showed so far. He really does kill a lot of people. Personally, I think Frieza was scarier than most of the villains there, I mean, he killed a lot more people than......*remembers what this post was for*

I don't care if the Joker was really evil or not. And, most villains DO only kill people because they know it's wrong. I still just can't stand Batman or Superman. Except maybe Batman Beyond, I don't know why, but it's totally different, I know that, so don't start on it. :D Ok, um, I can't think of anything else to say......:blush: tee hee. Sorry if I've insulted any...um...Batman-fans!

[SIZE=1]I've seen Majiin Bu in action (I got to see some japanese eps, I am so lucky ^-^) but I am still not terribly frightened of him. I still think the Joker is far worse than anything Mr. Toriyama could cook up (Except maybe Freiza, he is pretty freaky.)

And sorry I am so uptight about people making fun of Batman, but he has been and always will be my favorite.[/SIZE]

Guest Saiyaman
Well I couldn't post this in GD since it had some of CN's anime trys. But Superman shouldn't fight against Batman. Since Batman is the only hero in the Superfriends/Justice League without a power.

Oh by the way. Your welcome for the information.

Ah,I can't wait to see who will be the winner Batman, or Superman.Heh I actually enjoy watching them Batman is always agressive and tough while Superman is always nice and brave.

I liked that one episode where that one evil villian captured
Superman and trys to steal all of his power and Batman had to come and safe the day ah good teammates they are.

Oh yeah Thanks for the info!:)

Guest Saiyaman
If I were batman I would make Stupid rock. But with the luck of Superman one of his buddies would knock it out of Batman's reach and Superman wins. But those probably isn't them fighting each other. Just who is better.