Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Forum n00b needs help...


Recommended Posts

Guest kuramas_foxy_ro
Posted
This is my second forum I've ever been part of, and the first wasn't an anime one (oddly enough)... So I'm not sure where to put my vaguely anime-related questions... Is there anyone willing to "take me under their wing" for about a week?
Posted
[size=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards, kuramas_foxy_ro. I hope you enjoy your stay. :whoops:

You should be able to post your vaguely anime-related questions in our Anime Lounge. Keep in mind that each series/movie has a specific thread dedicated to it, so it might be best to post in those threads rather than create a new one for all of your questions.

Beyond that, the membership and moderators here are extremely friendly and helpful. I'm sure if you need any help or have any questions about OB anyone here would be willing and able to help you out.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[color=#606060]Yep, what Shy said. Welcome to OB!

If you have any general questions about the site, I recommend using the Suggestions & Feedback forum. Members and staff are always on-hand to advise and help you out. :catgirl:[/color]
Posted
Thirded! Welcome to OB, enjoy your stay. I will be more than happy to take you under my wing, just PM me and I'll help you to the best of my abilities! Or you can use the Suggestions and Feedback forum and we'll help you there too.

Oh and if you have a question on where to post your "vaguely Anime-Related questions" then ask any member or another member of the Staff. We'll be more than happy to acommidate you.
Posted
[quote name='Shy'][size=1]
Beyond that, [B]the membership and moderators here are extremely friendly and helpful.[/B] I'm sure if you need any help or have any questions about OB anyone here would be willing and able to help you out.

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"]Lol, that's a good one Shy....:p[/SIZE][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...