Romantica Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 [quote name='Tallgeese-']I used to think I look like Knives from Trigun, but I think I look more like Zabuza from Naruto. I'll let you decide for me, unless you know of a character I looked like. [IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j302/Surami-Fox/Random%20Naruto/zabuza.jpg[/IMG] [URL=http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=l5b297272fab20bcf3f1faacz7.jpg][IMG]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/900/l5b297272fab20bcf3f1faacz7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lf2dc5315d516daf07b975dyg9.jpg][IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4599/lf2dc5315d516daf07b975dyg9.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE] WHOA! You look like the Tooth Fairy from Red Dragon!
HinataSushi Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 What if people decide to cosplay as characters that we look a like instead of our favorite characters? :catgirl: :ball: :butthead: lol funny smiley :excited: lol colorful.
Zen Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [color=darkred][size=1] When I had long hair, I looked like Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star. [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/MikeyShirtless003.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://www.projectbag.com/outlaw_star/pics/gene30.jpg"][U]Picture[/U][/URL] And since I've gotten my hair cut, I still look like Gene Starwind, just at the end of the series. [img]http://wiki.outlawstar.net/images/GeneStarwind.jpg[/img] [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/Yuss003.jpg[/IMG] Albeit I need a tan, but the rest of my features pretty much match up.[/color][/size][COLOR="Indigo"][INDENT]I fixed the link that was stretching the layout. I hardly need to remind you of all people about that. So next time... Link it please. ~indifference[/INDENT][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted April 7, 2008 Posted April 7, 2008 [IMG]http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/manga/pix/characterkurotowa.gif[/IMG] Finally found one. Of course, I don't have the headpiece and I shave once in a while, so no facial hair yet, but it's scary. I even act like this guy sometimes (roll with the punch-wise, not get in Kushana's pants-wise.)
FallenAngel127 Posted April 23, 2008 Posted April 23, 2008 My self esteem took a serious hit with this one, but lots of my friends say somthing like "OMFG! YOU LOOK LIKE ED!!!" from Fullmetal Alchemist. I'm a girl. A girl I tell you! But we have similar eyes and hair (though my eyes are a brownish yellow) and the same short kick. I'm not short. I'm funsized! But yeah I guess we're similar in those reguards, however I am thin and lack the muscle needed to be a manly woman (there is a mental picture for ya) so build wise, skimpy female all the way. Maybe I should be flattered by the comparison, maybe I should be insulted. But its the truth, I look like ed. :animeswea I need kinder friends, who lie to make me feel good.
Bloody Rose Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 [COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I guess you could say that I look like Yuko from XxXHolic but I have side bangs instead.[/FONT][/COLOR]
blackenedtwi Posted April 27, 2008 Posted April 27, 2008 I would have to say I look a lot like Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club. [url=http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?48a8443636.jpg][img]http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.48a8443636.jpg[/img][/url]
Adragon45 Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 [IMG]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk247/hanakimiperson/aidou-kun-1.jpg[/IMG] I don't know this guy's name but it's defiantely me. :animesmil
HopscotchEyelid Posted June 20, 2009 Posted June 20, 2009 [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x30/Tearstation/Kira.jpg[/IMG] My hair is a darker brown and my eyes are blue, but this is the closest resemblance.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now