Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Currently there is some work being done on the server which submission are on. There's an update about it on the main page of theOtaku as you can see here: [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/news/view/site_maintenance/2664/"][U]Update[/U][/URL] So once that is done you'll be able to finish submitting your quiz. But until then we ask that you be patient and wait for that to be finished. ^_~[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Are you getting an error message? Blank page? Button not working? If you could please elaborate a bit more it would help quite a bit. ^_^
Posted
[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Yes, please explain in detail what you are getting. I just checked and the submissions for quizzes is working, including the part for uploading the images.

Also are you submitting them as a .jpg? Quizzes must be in that format. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]As you can see here: [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/news/view/scheduled_maintenance:_3_pm_et/2673/"][U]update[/U][/URL] some more work was done over at theOtaku. So please try doing the quiz again. Also, it is working so I'm not sure why it won't let you upload the images.

I assume that you are uploading them directly from your computer? If so, try saving your picture to a different spot or re-naming the files. I've run into the occasional issue where a program won't accept an image upload until I do that.

Also, you might need to redo them, my graphics program is telling me that your image file has errors in it, so that might be the problem. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Personally I use photoshop elements 4.0 It's what I've used to create the image results for the three quizzes I submitted. However if you can't get a copy of that, and I honestly don't remember what my mom paid for it. Anyway, there is a free program called [URL="http://www.gimp.org/"][U]GIMP[/U][/URL] that is suppose to be similar to photoshop. You could always try that. It even has all sorts of helpful information and tutorials at the site to show you how to use it.

You might want to check your computer as well for any viruses or updates if you are using windows. I've often run into something not letting me upload stuff and it turned out to be a virus that needed to be removed, or an update that I needed instead of the site not working. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...