OtakuBoards

Tokko

Guest Tenchi-sama

Guest Tenchi-sama
have anyone else watch this series? i think that this series is pretty good and right now i'm watching episode 9 and later i'm gonna watch episode 10. TOKKO gets good as you watch it.

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]Tenchi-sama[/B], I will be closing this thread for a couple of reasons. First of all as it says in [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=55649"][U]IMPORTANT: How to Post in Anime Lounge[/U][/URL] [I]OtakuBoards emphasizes quality discussion in its threads. To meet the site's standards, make sure your posts are clear and have a point that adds to the conversation. Also, use of proper spelling and grammar is important.[/I]

By quality we mean it's important to actually do more with the opening post of a thread since that's what gets the discussion going. Instead of closed questions that ask for a yes I have watched it or no I haven't response, you want to ask people what did you think of it? or what did you like the best about it? Also you could have taken the time to describe the show so people would know what it's about. As well as explaining why you think it's good or rather why it gets good as you watch it.

If you wish to recreate the thread feel free, but be sure to include a brief summary of what the show is about and why you enjoyed it. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~Aaryanna

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]