Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, so I realize I said I would disappear. And I did, for a while, but OB is just too addictive. ^_^; So I'm requesting a banner and avatar set to match what is currently in my signature.

Avatar: Just picture.

Banner: "...heart-shaped box of springs and wire." In one corner and "Steph" in the bottom corner.

Thank you so very much to whoever does this for me. I have no specifics other than that, so play with it as you like. I really want to see your ideas.
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="SandyBrown"]I don't know if you're still interested...but as a coming back...I made the set. Hopefully, you like it. [/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Lol, I'm glad you like them! I enjoyed making the set and I look forward to future request (I'll make sure to make some).[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...