OtakuBoards

Oh, It's another one...

Persona

[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="1"]I've been having this topic in my mind this past week, due to my friends [B]away message[/B]. Last time there was a topic about [I]that[/I]..it was about two months ago. But I still want to share my friends and mine, so yea...here it goes.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Now we all have an away message, but some really stick out. Some put jokes, others talk about their life...and other plainly say F off. Overall, it's a joy to read and make you want to do one too. So let's gather around and share our own or others that you have seen. Of course, I'll start off:

[AWAY]I can't talk on the computer now, so if, well, actually, I CAN talk on the computer now, I mean, like, I'm at the computer NOW writing this message, but I'm doing this NOW, while you're reading it LATER, except for you I guess it's NOW, like, when you're reading it...I mean, like, wait, gosh. This is so confusing. -Jakku! [My friend & AIM Buddy]

[Busy]
YFB! We're everywhere...that means I'm busy doing something for that purpose....Yellow For Banana...oh baby oh baby. -Mine[/COLOR]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Do you really want to know some of mine? Okay I'll play along.

[center][b]AIM[/center]

Just plain away/ busy to dissuade some people from IMing me[/b]

Hecate Save me From these fools (I believe that can be self explanitory)

Never doubt that a small determined group of people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has- Margarhet Mead

Hey everyone! I'm writing right now. So I may not talk to you unless there's a lull in my creative process or I want you to see what I'm doing. (I need to abide by this one a bit more)

Passport- $100 on debit
plane ticket- $900 on debit
Rental car - $70 on debit
Sexy panties- $25 on debit
Lacy bra- $45 on debit
T-shirt for boyfriend- $15 on debit
Look on his face when you take off the shirt- priceless

[b]Real Away messages including when I go to sleep[/b]

Off foraging. Back in a few... unless I have to kill something then it may take a while longer

Asleep and dreaming of my favorite things. ♥ Leave a message and I'll get back to you, but please don't call- I'm tired. (I have to add the don't call plea because sometimes my boyfriend tends to call even when I'm sleeping. Dammit I work 12 hours a day! Leave me alone sometimes please!)

Yeah. so you're on your computer trying to IM me and I'm not responding. There are 3 reasons for that. 1.) I don't like you 2.) I'm not at my computer or 3.) I don't like you and I'm not at my computer (At least I give options)

I have a lot more. Really, but I don't think everyone wants to see them.[/color][/font]

[COLOR="SandyBrown"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh my goodness...I think I shed a tear of luaghter! CHW, you never cease to amaze me and the boyfriends....never get the clue. (Mine sure doesn't). The credit card one is too cute and basically all of the real messages are gold. I have another one:

[AWAY]Freeing the animals from the zoo (The zoo is practically across the street in the park area....)

[AWAY] I'm not here right now...so do yourself a favor and find someone else to bother....or simply read this over and over....

Please, do post more CHW![/FONT][/COLOR]