OtakuBoards

No Longer Virtual

[LEFT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][I]Arianna had no idea what to make of what was happening. She was one of the hardcore gamers, and knew that in virtual reality games, you're not supposed to feel any of the pain that your character is feeling. [/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]Not knowing what else she should do, Arianna began to explore level 2. She walked around the forest cautiously, watching the harmless animals scutter around. Well...what Arianna thought was harmless. She walked past a few birds, thinking nothing bad would happen, when the birds suddenly attacked her. They pecked at her head and her clothes, trying to pull and rip anything.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B]"AhhhHH!!"[/B][/COLOR] Arianna screamed as one of the birds pulled on her hair. She reached for a knife and threw it at the bird pulling on her hair and stepped on the one that was pecking at her ankles. The knife hit the bird in the air and it fell to the ground. Arianna made her way to the bird and pulled out the knife from it, the tip covered in blood. [/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B]"Viscious birds.."[/B][/COLOR] She thought to herself as her heart slowly slowed down. She continued making her way into the forest, a kunai knife in one of her hands, ready for anything to happen. She jumped and faced a bush when she heard it rustle. She got into a fighting stance and slowly made her way to the bush, ready to attack when suddenly she was tackled from behind.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]Arianna fell to the ground and looked up at the person who tackled her in fear. He put a throwing spike to her neck as he sat on top of her, making her not be able to move. [COLOR=red] [B]"I swear I didn't do anything I'm not bad!"[/B][/COLOR] She shut her eyes tight, afraid of what he was going to.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]ooc: XD I know, it's Ichigo who jumped. I was looking at character sign ups and I stopped on his (trying to pick randomly). So hopefully who ever is playing Ichigo follows. =^_^=[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/LEFT]

[FONT="Times New Roman"][I][COLOR="DarkRed"] Kredion sat in Dentention for the hundred time it seemed in the last year and wrote out his outline on a essay. Suddenly the bell rang letting him know his personal hell was over grabbing his school he hurried out of the room with the stern looking female teacher giving him the eye. That teacher was like so many others in school and he ignored them all. As he walked out into the hallway and passed the few lingering kids at school he thought of how pathatic they looked staying after school willingly. As he left the building he passed down the busy streets and headed home.

As he came up to his house Kredion pulled out his keys and unlocked the door. Listening carefully to see if his mother was home yet Kredion went upstairs and threw his book bag on the bed as he started the computer up. While he was waiting he pulled a out a small bottle of soda out of the minifridge he kept in his room to avoid his mother when she got home which would be any minute now.

The computer finished booting up and he logged onto the new game he had just bought a few days earlier and hadn't played yet. Going to the character creation screens he mocked the strange clothing that the characters were somewhat forced to wear as he picked out what would work best. As he finished creating his character he took a swig of Soda and put the VR helmet on after pluging it in. As he logged into the world he found himself on the edges of a forest with a few meager supplies that he picked out. as he took a step forward however his head started pounding and the whole world turned black[/COLOR][/I][/FONT]

[I]Ichigo placed the spike back into its holster.[/I] [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]"I'm sorry.. It's difficult to know who to trust, I have been trapped here for nearly eighteen hours."[/COLOR] [I]Ichigo said.[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"It's ok.. can you please get off of me now?"[/COLOR] [I]Asked the girl, obviously shaken.[/I]

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]"Right.. I'm sorry"[/COLOR] [I]Ichigo replied as he stood up.[/I] [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]"Allow me." [/COLOR][I]He said holding his hand out to help her up.[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Do you know what happened?"[/COLOR] [I]The girl asked.[/I] [I]Ichigo paused before responding.[/I] [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]"I believe we are trapped in a virtual world. How we got here, I have no idea. My name is Ichigo Tottori, what is your name?"[/COLOR][I] Ichigo asked.[/I]

[I]They were interrupted by a pack of starving wolves making there way towards them, savoring the meal to come. Ichigo quickly brought out his Kusari-Kama and threw it's hooked edge at one of the wolves, dismembering it almost instantaneous. The girl looked at Ichigo in awe, he had such skill with his weapon, she wondered how he could be that proficient.[/I] [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]"This might be a good time for you to help?"[/COLOR] [I]Ichigo said sarcastically as four wolves surrounded him.[/I]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]"I can't belive this happened. I told them I'm not used to this but they dont listen. Damn, well nothing I can do now. Guess I just go forward." [/COLOR]Ayame moved to level 2. [COLOR="DarkRed"]"I think I'm finally getting the hang of this."[/COLOR] he said after a bit of practicing the fundamentle arts of gameplay. He made his way to the tops of a few trees to figure out where exactly he is when he saw some wolves surrounding two people. He approached them, [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Want some help?"[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]"If you wouldn't mind."[/COLOR] responded the girl. Ayame lifted his right sleeve and uncoiled the chain around his arm. He swung it in circles above his head. [COLOR="DarkRed"]"You got a preference to which you want taken care of first?"[/COLOR]

[center][I][FONT=Georgia]As Ichigo helped her up, Arianna had ask him what happened and what her name was. "[COLOR=red]Should I tell him?"[/COLOR] Arianna thought to herself, because as he said, it's difficult to know who to trust. [COLOR=red]"I'm Arianna,"[/COLOR] she said carefully. [COLOR=red]"It's great to meet-"[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/center]

[center][I][FONT=Georgia]Suddenly stopped by the pack of wolves, Arianna watched Ichigo in awe as a person jumped down next to her and began to help. She snapped back when he made a sarcastic statement. [COLOR=red]"Well sorry, it's just that I'm so awestruck by your....nevermind.."[/COLOR] Arianna stopped before she made a fool of herself already. [COLOR=red]"It doesn't matter which you take out first, just take them out."[/COLOR] She grabbed her short sword from her sheath and began running towards Ichigo. [COLOR=darkslateblue]"What the hell are you doing?!" [/COLOR]He shouted out.[/FONT][/I][/center]

[center][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=red]"Just duck!"[/COLOR] Arianna shouted back as she jumped from the ground over Ichigo. He ducked just in time, and Arianna brought her sword down on the wolf, wounding it badly. She landed on her feet behind Ichigo. [COLOR=red]"Heh...six left. Would you like to divide them equally or see who can take out the most?"[/COLOR] The viscious one was on her side and the other was on his. She smirked a bit to herself.[/FONT][/I][/center]

[I][FONT="Arial Narrow"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Kredion woke up in a dark forest and he got off the ground and looked around as he did he whispered to himself just how sweet the graphics where as he wandered around the clearing he noticed that the only path in was the only way out and that he probbaly had to fight his way out. As he headed out of the clearing a flock of Birds attacked him and with a peck they torn into his skin with a cry of pain he pulled out a Kunai and stabbed it into the bird damaging it's wing and slicing it's breast open. As he wondered on how he had felt the pain he noticed the bleeding suddenly it dawned on him he was in the game not playing it and as he walked deeper into the forest he found more beasts that attacked him and he fought through them however he got weaker with each attck on him and as he sat down to rest up he looked at the corpses of birds and other animals around him and rubbed some oinment on himself to feel better. [/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][I]As Kredion got up after licking his wounds he heard a battle cry not far off and ran towards it. as he neared the clearing he saw a male and female fighting wolves. as he pulled out his Kunai with the rope he twirled it and threw it into a wolve wounding it and setting it off course of it leap onto the male. Pulling it back in he Threw it again at a another wolf just as each of them took down there third ones. as he stepped out of the shadows the wolve he attacked lunged at him and he jumped out of the way and used his Gentle fist style to crush the ribs and make the heart stop. As it fell over dead he saw the Guy and Girl look at him he Stopped and got up. Turning to them he said. Hi my name is Kabu your guys name is?[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]