Momo Posted September 11, 2007 Posted September 11, 2007 [COLOR="Pink"][CENTER][B]Graphic type[/B] Banner and avater set [B]Size[/B] I read the rules, so a little smaller than 550 x 120. Avatar would be the usaul size? [B]Theme[/B] Peach Girl [B]Pic[/B] I don't have one, so if you won't mind looking a good picture up of Momo herself. [B]Qoute[/B] One tough babe and Momo on the avi.[/CENTER] Please and thank you![/COLOR]
Persona Posted September 13, 2007 Posted September 13, 2007 [COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I took at shot at it and the result is below. I'll be making another one, because I'm not all satisfied with this one. But at least for now, you can have something in your signature. It's also due to the fact, that you love Peach Grl too! I'll edit my post later to give you the avatar as well. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Momo Posted September 16, 2007 Author Posted September 16, 2007 [COLOR="Pink"]It's pretty, but too simple (So I get what your trying to say.). I'll try to find a good picture for you then and thank you for taking the time to do this, because I know your busy.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now