Guest Guiltyspike5 Posted September 15, 2007 Posted September 15, 2007 I remember watching FMA through one of the translation groups and there is a note urging the audience to do some research on a specific date mentioned in the show. I just wanted to find out what date they were talking about. It was towards the end of the series when Dante was explaining her past circumstances with Hoenheim of Light. She was talking about the day that demons were born or something like that. The reason I want to know the date is because I want to do some historical research on theat date but I don;t know what it is so if anyone could help me figure this out it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! I can also give more information about what I'm looking for if necessary. Thank You
Andy Posted September 15, 2007 Posted September 15, 2007 [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="2"]Actually I would just try googling it, and doing a little work to find out that answer. As you may have noticed this is a [B]forum[/B], so you need to be creating thread's about topic's that can be discussed, and not just asking simple questions.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Kei Posted September 15, 2007 Posted September 15, 2007 [color=darkblue][size=1]I agree with Andy that a bit of digging on Google and the like will more than likely yield the information you need (though we Mods can tell the members as such, thanks much. :D). I'm going to go ahead and close this, but feel free to put a request in your signature or something of the ilk. Good luck![/color][/size]
Recommended Posts