P.J. McKrafty Posted September 22, 2007 Posted September 22, 2007 Hello! I was wondering if anyone would, out of the kindness in their heats, (cause i know you have some), make me a new signature and avi with a theme from the game Killzone.
jigglyness Posted October 11, 2007 Posted October 11, 2007 If you were a little more specific about what you want on the banner, I'll make it for you.
P.J. McKrafty Posted October 11, 2007 Author Posted October 11, 2007 I was looking for one sort of based around the ISA in the game. If you'd like a picture, I like this one [U][URL="http://www.meristation.com/EPORTAL_IMGS/GENERAL/juegos/SonyPSP-Accion/82/IMG-cw44525fe763249/MeristationKillzone_Liberation%20(22)pe.jpg"]here[/URL][/U].
jigglyness Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 Do you want any text on it? anything specific you want on the banner? Because if not, then I'll just do whatever comes to mind to me.
P.J. McKrafty Posted October 12, 2007 Author Posted October 12, 2007 Nope, nothin specific, just do what you deem good.
jigglyness Posted October 13, 2007 Posted October 13, 2007 Here you go: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/killzoneavi.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/killzonesig.jpg[/img] Hope its ok. :]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now