AzureWolf Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 [COLOR=maroon]I think I am really overdue for a new banner and avatar, especially since I lost my earthlink hosting a long time ago and my banner doesn't show up. Anyway, I would love to get an avatar of Jackie's face from the PS3 cover of The Darkness, possibly retouched here and there, with a border (in other, don't just crop the thing and put it here - maybe glowier eyes!). For the banner, go nuts. Preferably something with the darkness and Jackie. No love or emo themes though. Aside from that, I'm game for anything. If you can make one, that's fine. If you can make both, great![/COLOR]
Hybrid Ninja Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 [CENTER][IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4973/thedarknessju9.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="1"]There's a sig. I'll make you an ava soon :][/SIZE]
AzureWolf Posted September 27, 2007 Author Posted September 27, 2007 [COLOR=maroon]Sweetness... This just the pizzazz I was looking for! I look forward to the avatar. Thank you.[/COLOR]
Hybrid Ninja Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 [RIGHT][IMG]http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5545/darkssyj7.png[/IMG][/RIGHT]
AzureWolf Posted September 30, 2007 Author Posted September 30, 2007 [COLOR=green]Thanks a bunch. Very professional and clean work![/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now