Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here are a few of my random sketches that I have on my computer. I would like to post some of my better stuff , but they are too large .

Am I allowed to post my Devaint Art gallery ?
Posted
I'm sure you can resize them? You can always just give links to your work. That works too.

K for the sketches, not bad. I would just suggest cleaning up the lines a little espcially on the first one since it looked like you went over it again but forgot to erase the lines underneath. The faces are drawn very well but I would say work a little more on the body and proportions.
Posted
Nope. Can't resize them.

I'm using my sister's computer and it would take too much time.

Good suggestion though ! It would be a lot easier to post a Deviant art link.

XD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...