Korey Posted October 16, 2007 Posted October 16, 2007 What's up. Here for a new request. This time it's the gothic mood of Death Note that inspires my newest set. Here's the specifics I'd like this picture for both the Avi and the banner.. if you could get Light's face and up to his shoulders cropped for the banner [IMG]http://parttimeotaku.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/vlcsnap-178491.jpg[/IMG] Avi: My SN in the lower right corner, in an Old English Font (white, with black outline)and the cropped picture in a negative exposure kind of style. The background should be black. Banner: Pretty much the same thing, but with the line "I hate everything about you". No SN on this one. Thank you very much
Riku Posted October 16, 2007 Posted October 16, 2007 [FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I already had one made if you want to use it. [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Banners/LightB.png[/IMG] However, if not, is it okay if I use another picture of Raito? The one you provided is kind of blurry. :/ If so, thanks.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Korey Posted October 16, 2007 Author Posted October 16, 2007 [quote name='Keyblade Wielder'][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I already had one made if you want to use it. [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Banners/LightB.png[/IMG] However, if not, is it okay if I use another picture of Raito? The one you provided is kind of blurry. :/ If so, thanks.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] I'd like to use a different thing, since that banner is a little too bright and wasn't what I was looking for...and yes you can use a different picture of Light if you wish. That was a cool picture that I got off of Google. Just on the picture, try to make it brooding and dark, to match the theme of the set Thanks Keyblade Wielder!
Hybrid Ninja Posted October 31, 2007 Posted October 31, 2007 Tried one out. [CENTER][IMG]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2492/raitopf4.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="1"][RIGHT]Man, I'm out of practice on sigs. Sorry if this sucks :/[/RIGHT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now