Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Still going through my old gallery and redoing stuff. This the first part of a cover I'm redoing for my original comic, Friction Burn. Here's the original, it's like six? years old now (done in an intentially simple style back then): [url]http://marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/old_gallery/old_052.jpg[/url] .

And here are the characters and cover as I am capable today.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/baby-marshmallow/fb_cover_revamp.jpg[/img]

They are Cash (top left with bandana), Kylee (bottom left with camera), Nickles (middle), Aeon (top right) and Silk (bottom right).

Ink and colour, ink and colour, lol.

My Deviantart account: [url]http://baby-marshmallow.deviantart.com/[/url]
My Homepage: [url]http://marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/entrance.htm[/url]
Posted
The original image is not showing up for me but I'm pretty sure there is vast improvement. I really like it so far. I'm totally digging the lineart. Very clean and smooth.
Can't wait to see it colored. I saw some of your other works on DA and I'm really impressed by your coloring.
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...