The Enemy Posted November 4, 2007 Posted November 4, 2007 Howdy y'all, I was just thinking to myself about role play ideas, and I remembered an awesome book I read a while ago. It was about the back story of the magic the gathering card game, the kamigawa series more secifically. So I was wondering if anyone on here played the game, and more so, if anyone would be interested in an rp based on it. It would be a classic medievil rp, various untraditional species like snake folk, and fox folk. Magic would obviously be available. Just give me your feed back and what not, let me know what ou guys think.
AngryBarista Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]I've read the Kamigawa trilogy and play the Kamigawa Cycle of MTG, so I pretty much understand it. Any questions feel free to pose them ;) Yeah nice idea though, so I'd be happy to help out should the RP reach launching stage.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Sandy Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 Huh? I thought your War of the Spirits [I]is[/I] based on that card game... If not else, it's at least heavily influenced by it, it seems. You use names and races and setting from that mythology, at least.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now