lea Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 I just took an accidental semester off from school, and I believe classes start again... next Monday? I'm kind of excited, to be honest. My enthusiasm is dampened somewhat by the required math course I have lined up, but oh well. >.<;;
ZachIsAPanda Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 My school year has been fine--I got all A's last semester (it is probably because I'm just a freshman, easy stuff D=). I never have to do homework at home; so I get to play as many games as I want, go where I want. The only complaint is that I haven't made a single good friend, and my three best friends go to another school.
Hatake Kasumi Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 I had to read a whole chapter book during my break from middle school. I ended up reading TWO! :animeswea
celestialcharm Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]My second semester of university just started. I have two days off! But, I still don't really know what I think of university life. It's really weird being alone and I live off campus so it's harder to meet other first years. And after first semester, I realised that I really should read the textbooks before midterms and finals. Reading them during the last few days before exams made me have a headache. And this semester some of my classes have so much assignments due. So I guess I can't get too lazy.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Hatake Kasumi Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 [quote name='celestialcharm'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]My second semester of university just started. I have two days off! But, I still don't really know what I think of university life. It's really weird being alone and I live off campus so it's harder to meet other first years. And after first semester, I realised that I really should read the textbooks before midterms and finals. Reading them during the last few days before exams made me have a headache. And this semester some of my classes have so much assignments due. So I guess I can't get too lazy.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] What's Universty life like? I plan on going to college...Even GA tech... Or GA state University to persue my art carrer (I'm in 8th grade so I have a while:animeswea)...
eleanor Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 [quote name='Hatake Kasumi']What's Universty life like? I plan on going to college...Even GA tech... Or GA state University to persue my art carrer (I'm in 8th grade so I have a while:animeswea)...[/QUOTE] [font="trebuchet ms"] Why not UGA? [/font]
EternalParadise Posted January 23, 2008 Posted January 23, 2008 [[RIGHT]SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]Second last year of high school. Um yeah. Exams this week. How wonderful is that. :animestun my friends are awesome no worries bout that. but this year, i'm losing myself in everyway. man i gotta get back on track. >_< [/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now