OtakuBoards

Are you a good cook?

Rachmaninoff

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I'm a great cook! I can make Kraft Dinner, Pizza Pockets, and even Pancakes.

Okay, so those are pretty easy things to make. But do [i]you[/i] know how to harvest true Canadian tree sap and turn it into tasty Maple Syrup? I think not.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='8bit'][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=dimgray]Okay, so those are pretty easy things to make. But do [I]you[/I] know how to harvest true Canadian tree sap and turn it into tasty Maple Syrup? I think not.[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

It's true, I certainly can't. That's a pretty cool skill to have though, if mildly random. Any particular reason you've learned how to do that?

*blinks, looks at his last post* Wow, I screwed up there...That should so say NOT a bad cook....

[quote name='MoyakuKeramushe']It's true, I certainly can't. That's a pretty cool skill to have though, if mildly random. Any particular reason you've learned how to do that?[/QUOTE]
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Born and raised in Canada. You find out one way or another eventually. I happened to learn from a field trip in elementary school. At the end of the day we got to taste it! Mmm..

Seriously, if anyone here has never had [i]real[/i] maple syrup on their waffles or pancakes before [b]do so now[/b]. It's delicious. Especially when the pancake/waffle is buttered first.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Wow. I've let this thread go on for a while without posting in it. Shame on me.

Well, I'm no gourmet, but I make a mean spaghetti. I don't do much else that isn't packaged, though (and the spaghetti is technically packaged too. I add stuff to make it better.)

I have been known to experiment from time to time, but they mostly end up simple and predictable. By the way, Pico de Gallo and BBQ potato chips don't mix.