Jump to content
OtakuBoards

this cool *****$$$$ cartoon


Recommended Posts

Guest maverick
Posted
any of you heard of this cartoon called saint saiya I firts saw it in mexico bout 4 years ago
[COLOR=darkred]:mrt: :flaming: :devil: :butthead: :blackeye:
Posted
I have, I've seen up to ep 10 on the series, but it's old school anime, so it's very hard to come by online.
Posted
I had copies from most of the animated series and the three movies available. There pretty hard to find though........

Saint Saiya was pretty good :smoke: ..........


:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:naughty: :smirk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]I had copies from most of the animated series and the three movies available. There pretty hard to find though........

Saint Saiya was pretty good :smoke: ..........


:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:naughty: :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Alot of the oldschool anime is hard to find. I mean, I heard CN spent months searching for the complete series of the first Gundam Series that started it all.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Alot of the oldschool anime is hard to find. I mean, I heard CN spent months searching for the complete series of the first Gundam Series that started it all. [/B][/QUOTE]


WOW!!! :wow: :wow:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]


WOW!!! :wow: :wow: [/B][/QUOTE]

Whats the wow there for? For the fact that CN actually spent time searching for something? Or that I know alot of stuff?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Whats the wow there for? For the fact that CN actually spent time searching for something? Or that I know alot of stuff? [/B][/QUOTE]


The 2 :wow::wow: stand for CN's Devotion searching for the complete series of the first Gundam Series and your(Akito) Knowledge......

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:naughty: :demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]


The 2 :wow::wow: stand for CN's Devotion searching for the complete series of the first Gundam Series and your(Akito) Knowledge......

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:naughty: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

I've been tellin ya ppl I have connections, only one in CN. Anyways, thats what i've found out. And my devotion to anime is 1 trillion%! I will find the truth about any anime as long as i see it good, besides, since u can't find the first Gundam Series online, i was forced to watch on CN, i loved the story, a hell of alot better then GW in the story line, but the art didn't match GW, cause it was old style, and old style is pretty good!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]OMG! I HAVE!!!!!!! lol

I'm suprised people know about it..lol

All the guys in the anime present a horocope sign, right? or am I confusing it for another anime????

Not sure..lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Erm...... what?! I tell ya, sometimes you confuse me..... :confused:
Guest maverick
Posted
wow when I post this tread I though noboby would ever heard of them


check out this wed site about them
[URL]http://www.saint-seiya.com/main.html[/URL]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...