Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]So my friend finally got his computer to accept playing Portal.

But this brings up a new problem. He gets motion sickness while playing it. My first impression was to call him a weakling and hit him with the hopes that this would inspire him to be less of a weakling, but I don't think it'd work.

So, this begs the question. What should I do? How does one fix motion sickness when playing Portal?[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Did he try playing it again after a while? When I first played Halo 3, the camera in theater mode gave me motion sickness. The next day I tried it again and haven't gotten motion sick from it since.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...