Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Out of bordom I decited to google random Anime Titles that I have and came across this.
[url]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-12-18/funimation-recalls-my-santa-due-to-age-rating-misprint[/url]

They recalled the dvd because instead of carrying the tv-M rating it was sent out with a tv-PG rating on the box. They will re-release it in 2008 with the proper rating.

1. Did anyone else buy it before the recall?
2. How much ,if any, is the misprint edition worth?
Posted
1. Nope.

2. Probably no more than any other anime DVD. It's not a high-demand title as far as I can tell, and they're re-releasing it this coming Christmas anyway. I'm a bit surprised Funi bothered with the recall in the first place; maybe they were being more careful than usual because of the holiday theme?

~Dagger~
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...