Guest Electrickid Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Have you seen all thirteen movies?:rolleyes:
thelonleychild Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 i seen all movies in fact i have all the 13 movies :)
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I've seen them all but I don't have them all
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I've seen the first 3, and that's all. I have 10 more to see (If I can find them or buy them or something) :rolleyes:
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I own and have seen all 13 DBZ movies.
Transtic Nerve Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]I own and have seen all 13 DBZ movies. [/B][/QUOTE] Ditto.... and I have countless copys of them in better quality and the specials and this that or another....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now