Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I need a simple banner for my RPG called "The House" with this [url=http://www.perpetualocean.com/tetherdcow/cowimage/gothichouse.jpg]photo[/url]. I won't ruin the suprise about what it will be about. But I would love you VERY much if you could do this for me seeing as how i'm handicapped when it comes to graphics.

Thanks,
Pumpkin
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I decided to darken it up a bit to make it more menacing... though if you don't like I can always edit that for you. Anyway...

[IMG]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9480/thehousepq6.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Whew, I decided to take a crack at this. It would have helped to have like the genre of the RPG or something but I did what I could. ^o^

I got a little carried away with the text.

[img]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/497/gothichouse1copyii1.jpg[/img]

Here's with lightning..

[img]http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/7524/gothichouse1wlightningcnc8.jpg[/img]

Tell me if you want anything changed. :3[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]Wow thank you guys! Actually they both look great, the genre was going to be kept secret, since the whole thing is based on secrets. But it will be horror-based and mature. That is all I'm saying. Something different then I'm use to doing. [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...