spydaweb782006 Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 Can someone make me a banner and an avatar out of this picture. On the banner I just want it to say "Israel" and then somewhere else on the banner "Prodigy". Please and thank you.
GTK Posted February 6, 2008 Posted February 6, 2008 [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/11j4wa1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/a1hjl.jpg[/img] Let me know if the text is too dark. I think the monitor on my laptop is a bit bright. I'm in the middle of class so I can't check it on another screen XP If this is totally wrong I can fix it too, so...
spydaweb782006 Posted February 7, 2008 Author Posted February 7, 2008 This is amazing. It is perfectly fine. Thank you sooooooo much.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now