Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello! I was wondering if anyone would, out of the kindness in their heats, (cause i know you have some), make me a new banner and avi with a theme from the show Doctor Who.

The only specifications I have is that it is the 10th Doctor and that it say "I am The Doctor" other than that you have complete creative control.

Thanks in advance.
  • 1 month later...
Guest withcake
Posted
I do hope this is in the general direction of what you wanted. I'd be happy to change anything if it needs it.



[IMG]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/withcake/10o1.jpg[/IMG]


[IMG]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/withcake/10o2.jpg[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...