Blayze Posted February 18, 2008 Posted February 18, 2008 [SIZE=1]Hi there! I'm in need of someone to do a couple of things for my upcoming RP. I've attached an image, and all I need is for someone to put the words "Rogue's Gallery" on it, in a place and a font that they think will suit the style of the image. I'm leaving this one fairly open for interpretation on your behalf. Also, if possible, a banner and avatar from the same picture would be very nice. Again, just "Rogue's Gallery" on the banner, and no words on the avatar. Which parts of the image you use for these are, once again, up to you. Please let me know if there's any problems and/or confusion about my request, and thank you in advance. [/SIZE]
[Sound_Nin] Posted February 19, 2008 Posted February 19, 2008 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]Well here ya go. I don't know if you'll like 'em, but I did the set. The image was of pretty crappy value, and I couldn't fix that. But I did the best I could with 'em. :animeswea [/FONT][/COLOR]
Blayze Posted February 19, 2008 Author Posted February 19, 2008 [SIZE=1]Thanks, they're brilliant, just what I was looking for. Apologies about the poor quality of the image, though. [/SIZE]
[Sound_Nin] Posted February 19, 2008 Posted February 19, 2008 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]Yeah, it's okay. Didn't show up on the banner or av, so that's fine. Glad you like 'em. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now