Xerxes Posted March 9, 2008 Posted March 9, 2008 [FONT="Century Gothic"]Alright all you graphic artists out there. I have a need for a new banner and avatar set. So if you're willing to take the challenge then by all means do. But don't worry, you will get your credit where credit is do. Here is what I would like: Dimensions: OB requirement Color Scheme: anything Font: something to the theme Text: for the avatar-The Black Order; for the banner-I live for both Akuma and Humans Picture: [URL="http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh198/b-boy_chia/wall_allen-1.gif"]Here[/URL] [URL="http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj145/Destructo_03/fd417f7d0b2040_full.png"]Here[/URL] Arigato to the one who takes this task. I will be truly delighted. -The Black Order[/FONT]
Samedi-Mai Posted March 11, 2008 Posted March 11, 2008 Hey, that's sounds pretty cool! I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it this week because of school... :( Maybe in weekends. (just pm. 'k. I'm interested of doing something like that)
Xerxes Posted March 11, 2008 Author Posted March 11, 2008 [FONT="Century Gothic"]That'd be cool if you could. It doesn't have to be soon just when you get around to it. I can't wait to see the finished outcome. -The Black Order[/FONT]
Riku Posted April 13, 2008 Posted April 13, 2008 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][FONT="Tahoma"]Hey there. :] I really want to take this request since no one has entered anything yet, but would you mind if I used other pictures of Allen instead? If not, I'll use the second one. Just wanted to make sure before I did anything.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Xerxes Posted April 14, 2008 Author Posted April 14, 2008 [FONT="Century Gothic"]Sure! Go right ahead. I was in no rush but I already got word that Mai wasn't able to do it. So hope you have fun!:animesmil ~The Black Order[/FONT]
Riku Posted April 15, 2008 Posted April 15, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Sorry it took me so long to complete; I have a big group project in College, so. Anyway, I hope it's to your liking. I worked really hard on it, lol. [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Banners/Allen.png[/IMG] And I did two avatars with and without your Username. [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/A1.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/A2.png[/IMG] Hope you like itttt~[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Xerxes Posted April 16, 2008 Author Posted April 16, 2008 [FONT="Century Gothic"]Thanks so much Riku! I totally love it! And don't worry, you'll get your credit! ~The Black Order[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now