Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]I think it's pretty good, as far as 'first-timers' go.
I just got openCanvas and started messing around with it.
Safe to say I'm not getting rid of this program anytime soon.
But I'd like a little input on it.
Also, attachments aren't working for me, so I'll IMG tag it.

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n103/himfan2004/sunset.jpg[/IMG]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest chickenkrazy
Posted
nheh i know nothing bout the whatever program u used but it looks ok XD. i like the sky but thinks it needs some more yellows or orange. O_o
  • 3 months later...
Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"]i have my first OpenCanvas too, i like the tools. i hope you used it frequently. its a nice software! :D[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...