Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, so here's the deal. I've been staring at my sig for a while and I'm beginning to think it's a piece of crap. I don't really like it that much anymore, and I want to replace it.

Now, on to business. What I want is a signature for Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. Specifically, I want this picture:

[URL="http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/233/930506_20070822_screen019.jpg"]link.[/URL]

All I really want are the first 3 characters on the right, but if you want to work in some of the others, it's fine. Other than that, see if you can mess around with the background a little and if you put my name on it, just use "Ace." Also, try to make it say something cool. The rest is up to you. Thanks in advance!
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I'll definitely take a shot at this. I'll edit this post when I'm done. :animesmil

[b]EDIT:[/b] Okay, I know you said to use Ace instead of Aceburner but I felt like the burner part was necessary to fill out the banner more. If you are going to use this banner and you want it changed to just Ace, I can do that.

[center][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1299/acecopylb0.jpg[/img][/center][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='8bit'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Okay, I know you said to use Ace instead of Aceburner but I felt like the burner part was necessary to fill out the banner more. If you are going to use this banner and you want it changed to just Ace, I can do that.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Nah, it's fine. Looks awesome! Thanks!

EDIT: Ack! It's too big! If it's not too much trouble, could you resize it?
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Oops! Sorry about that. I'll have to fix it when I get back from work today. :animeswea

[b]EDIT:[/b] Alright, it should be the right size now. I also added a couple touch-ups. Let me know if you want anything changed or a matching avatar or something.. Enjoy! ^o^

[center][img]http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2403/ace2copyfm8.jpg[/img][/center][/COLOR][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...