DeLarge Posted May 9, 2008 Posted May 9, 2008 [SIZE=1]Hey there, artistically talented peoples. I know it's only been a week, but once I saw this movie was coming out and saw some of the promotional material, I couldn't resist. So, could someone please make me a banner and avatar using the attached picture? Just use the figure's head for the avatar, and as much of the picture as you like (although I'd love to have the red tie in) for the banner. As for text, I don't really want any on the avatar, but if you could put the words "My City Screams" on the banner then that would be fantastic. If you can get a font similar to the second attached picture then that would be perfect, but if not then something similar would be just fine. Thanks so much. [/SIZE]
DeLarge Posted May 19, 2008 Author Posted May 19, 2008 [SIZE=1]Thank you so much, [B]jigglyness[/B]. To tell you the truth, I had all but lost faith in this request being completed. I really appreciate it :animesmil [/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now