Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello.

I would like to have a banner using these pictures putting sasuke face on the left side and itachi's on the right with a greyish background with white swirls

as for the text i would like it to be red and to say "I Will Have My Revenge" decently visible without being huge and fancy letters

thank you very much :)
Posted
[quote name='Kurai Yuki']Hello.

I would like to have a banner using these pictures putting sasuke face on the left side and itachi's on the right with a greyish background with white swirls

as for the text i would like it to be red and to say "I Will Have My Revenge" decently visible without being huge and fancy letters

thank you very much :)[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Ah, its nice to do some graphic work again. Let me know if you want something changed.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/KuraiYuki_banner.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...